Better Than the Stock Best: Creative Bespoke rolls out a 656-HP Mercedes-AMG GT S
The Mercedes-AMG GT family will remain incomplete until the Black Series flagship debuts, but do you really need it when there is the GT R Pro? The production run is limited to 750 copies, each boosted to 577 hp (430 kW) – the Black Series certainly won’t offer much more. But what if you want the best and you want it right now?
In that case, U.S.-based elite tuner firm Creative Bespoke has a solution just for you. Depicted here is the opulent Mercedes-AMG GT S, which packs 656 hp (490 kW). It also looks even more badass than the GT R Pro.
The German ride wears an all-carbon body kit consisting of two bumpers, a radiator grille, side skirts and an impressively large rear wing. The hood cover has a glass window in it, which allows a glimpse on the twin-turbo V8 mill inside.
Other notable features include Vossen Hyper Forged wheels fitted with Pirelli P Zero rubber, an H&R lowering kit and a posh-looking interior dominated by red and black leather.
The exclusive Mercedes rolled off the lines in 2016, has around 12,830 km (7,970 mi) on the counter and comes with a U.S. $144,800 price tag. Creative Bespoke says the upgrades alone cost north of $80,000.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 70-year-old Hudson restomod crashes Monterey party with V8, 638 HP
- Mansory says goodbye to gas-powered Smart ForTwo with extra refinement and power
- Daniel Orlando slams his VW Tiguan into the tarmac
- Wheelsandmore pushes the newest G-Wagon to supercar levels of performance
- Video: Matt Farah drives engine-swapped, 550-HP E30 BMW M3