A whole fleet of decaying rare cars found in Texas
A huge parking lot filled with rare and exotic American cars was discovered in Texas, USA. The finds include an ultra-rare red Pontiac GTO Judge muscle car with less than 2.5 miles on its odometer. Watch the video to see what the model looks like in peak condition.
Then again, ‘peak condition’ in no way applies to the cars found in Texas. Most of them have spent decades standing out in the open, exposed to the elements, and thus decayed beyond repair. Rust has gnawed its way through most of them, leaving little else but husks.
As for the abovementioned red Pontiac GTO Judge, which is estimated to be the single most valuable discovery, it also needs a complete overhaul before all else. Some experts still believe it could fetch quite a decent sum even in its current, lamentable state, so a restoration attempt will most likely be made.
The abandoned collection also includes such renowned muscle cars as the Plymouth Barracuda, Chevrolet Camaro, and Ford Mustang Boss.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- James Bond’s DB5 sells for record-smashing $6.3M+ at Sotheby’s
- V8 vs. XL-Sized Juice Pack: Audi R8 gets pitted up against the TTS
- Porsche-tagged vintage car is 9 years older than Porsche itself
- Skyler Grey’s hand-painted Aventador is a contemporary pop artwork
- A woman in USA implants a Tesla key chip under her skin