BMW M3 (F80) Atlantis Blue 2.0 by Performance Technic Inc.
Late last year, California-based car shop Performance Technic Inc. showed us its own rendition of the BMW M3 (F80). The executive car boasted BBS LM-R three-piece forged wheels, KW Variant 2 suspension, a carbon aero kit and a gorgeous Atlantis Blue paint. A few days ago, the version 2.0 of the same tuning came out.
Compared to its predecessor, the BMW M3 (F80) Atlantis Blue 2.0 sports a BMW GTS hood, fiberglass fender flares by Dinamann, and powerful Brembo B-M4 brakes with orange calipers.
Inside, the Studio RSR roll cage painted to match the body is the single biggest highlight.
Wrapping up the list is the revised engine bay, now richly trimmed with carbon for an especially neat and tidy look.
Better than version 1, don’t you think?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 70-year-old Hudson restomod crashes Monterey party with V8, 638 HP
- Mansory says goodbye to gas-powered Smart ForTwo with extra refinement and power
- Daniel Orlando slams his VW Tiguan into the tarmac
- Wheelsandmore pushes the newest G-Wagon to supercar levels of performance
- Video: Matt Farah drives engine-swapped, 550-HP E30 BMW M3