Porsche teases Taycan interior
The first official photo revealed by Porsche shows some of the dashboard of the impending Taycan EV.
You can now have a good look at the steering wheel, the instrument cluster and the multimedia display of the car. Overall, we’d say the cabin design is similar to that of the 911 (992). It looks like the sports car will have five selectable drive modes: Normal, Sport, Sport+, Individual, and Range (which perhaps prioritizes power conservation).
In an earlier statement, Porsche said the multimedia unit would support Apple Music and offer access to the iTunes Store with its 50 millions of songs. Free subscription is provided with the car.
The international premiere will occur on September 4, 2019. Until then, we expect more teasers like this one to crop up.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Wey’s new S is an all-electric SUV concept
- The Byton M-Byte is an all-electric SUV with 48” curved digital dash
- Ford’s new Mustang-shaped SUV is faster than the Mustang itself
- The FAW Bestune T99 is the Chinese carmaker’s newest flagship
- 2020 Cadillac CT4 facelift debuts with four trims, 330hp / 246kW max