Newest Audi Q5 gets MTM body kit and options
It turns out MTM has been busy with more projects than just the Volkswagen T-Roc we have told you about. Among other things, the German tuner has an understated-yet-beautiful body kit for the Audi Q5 (FY) on offer.
The most prominent features of the kit include an aggressively styled, RS-like front apron and a matching rear apron with a bulky diffuser and RS-style exhaust finishers. You may extra to replace the entire exhaust system with a sportier, valve-controlled equivalent.
Aside from the above, MTM offers its signature Bimoto forged wheels for the model, available in sizes up to 21 inches. Another option comes in the form of Nardo Edition rims up to 20 inches large. As far as the suspension is concerned, customers may opt for a lowering kit, coilovers, or even an air kit.
The engine still gets the main treat. Owners of the 3.0 TFSI version can squeeze up to 435 hp (324 kW) along with 600 Nm (443 lb-ft) from their drivetrains, cutting the standard sprint time by 0.8s (4.6 s) and raising the maximum to 280 km/h (174 mph). Those who opted for the 55 TDI version will have to wait until MTM releases a chip tune for the model.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs