Steve Dinan comes back with a 675-HP Mercedes-AMG C63 ‘GT S’
If you haven’t heard of CarBahn Autoworks before, don’t fret: you soon will. Its founder, Steve Dinan, had stood at the head of the famous BMW tuner Dinan Engineering for decades prior to selling it to APR. The first project by CarBahn Autoworks is this custom Mercedes-AMG C63 Coupe (C205) boosted to 675 hp (503 kW) and 902 Nm (665 lb-ft) of torque.
The project boasts the ‘GT S’ suffix and encompasses such upgrades as new turbochargers, an intercooler, an all-carbon air intake system, and an ECU tune. The latter enables this particular Mercedes-AMG C63 (C205) sprint well past 300 km/h (186 mph).
Outside, things stay mostly stock, with the sleek front spoiler, 20-inch Forgeline rims wrapped in Michelin ProSport Cup R tires, and the height-adjustable suspension being the only exceptions.
We suggest watching the video to get an in-depth look at the project.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs