Vilner rolls out unique BMW E46 # каре #
Bulgarian interior customization shop Vilner has finished working on another bespoke BMW 3 Series (E46). Local home interior designer Steave Balkan commissioned the project.
The BMW E46 # каре # sports premium brown leather upholstery with elegant inserts of grey fabric and precious wood. The M Sport steering wheel also comes wrapped in the same kind of leather, and the headrests bear inscriptions, ‘Steave Balkan by Vilner’.
Vilner provided no high-res photos of the car exterior. The only available photo is a bit smudgy and shows an E46 with a blood-red paintjob, gill-like fender louvers, a lowered stance and new wheels. Since the Bulgarian tuner mostly limits itself to interiors, chances are good that someone else made these changes.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs