2020 TRD Toyota Tacoma now available in the USA, costs $45,080+
Toyota Racing Development has refreshed its ‘accessorized’ version of the Tacoma pickup truck. The car will go on sale alongside the main facelifted series.
New additions include 16-inch alloy wheels (albeit barely distinguishable from the rest of TRD fare), all-terrain tires, a snorkel that rises above the roof, robust bottom guard plates and adjusted suspension.
Inside, there is a new 8-inch infotainment display, and the car now supports navigation, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Powering the 2020 TRD Toyota Tacoma is the same old 3.5-liter V6 engine churning out 282 PS (278 hp, 207 kW).
Compared to the pre-facelift version, the novelty comes at a $1,200 premium ($45,080 and above). Ordering is already available in the United States.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs