Video: An SUV jumps over a drifting hypercar
Hoonigan has just ramped up the ante with its latest show: a Ford Bronco jumping over a drifting McLaren 720S with the help of a special ramp.
The talented tuner team has taken its time to prepare the off-roader for the stunt, giving it a robust roll bar, a suspension with excellent travel, and a Cadillac Escalade V8 with undisclosed specs.
In turn, the 4.0-liter V8 of the McLaren 720S gained a boost from the stock 720 hp (530 kW) to around 1,000 hp (745 kW). This was most likely done to help it drift on asphalt.
The team has succeeded in filming the jump at what seemed to be their tenth attempt. In the meantime, the SUV has grazed over the fence multiple times. Luckily for everyone involved, no one was hurt during the entire process.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs