New Rolls-Royce Cullinan rumored first specs revealed
Recent rumors indicated that Rolls-Royce was busy developing a performance version of its Cullinan SUV. Now, multiple sources have reported what looks like the main specs of the alleged Cullinan Black Badge.
According to these sources, the car’s 6.75L V12 will receive a minor boost from the standard 571 hp (426 kW) and 850 Nm (627 pound-feet) of torque to 600 hp (447 kW) and 900 Nm (664 lb-ft). This will be attained by installing a new Bosch ECU and upgrading the exhaust system with what is described as a ‘four-muffler’ design.
Rolls-Royce Dawn, Ghost, and Wraith already have their Black Badge versions, so it wouldn’t be surprising if the Cullinan also received one. If it does, it will also likely feature suspension and steering tweaks, as well as a number of unique exterior traits.
It remains unknown just when the Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge might be announced.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Ferrari says it will fight for the right to hold onto the V12
- Tesla Model S flexes its muscles before the ‘Ring beating Laguna Seca
- New Land Rover Defender LEGO model is just like the real thing
- VIDEO: 1,326 Ford Mustangs get together for a record
- New Rolls-Royce Cullinan rumored first specs revealed