Hyundai i10 N Line cosplays a sports car at IAA 2019
South Korean car manufacturer Hyundai has come to the IAA Frankfurt 2019 with a ‘sported-up’ N Line variant of its next-gen i10 subcompact. Let us see what’s so exciting about it.
Actually, it’s just the looks. There are new 16-inch wheels, restyled bumpers both front and rear, LED strips at both sides of the front grille, and red accents on the side sills, air intakes and rear diffuser.
The cabin finish is also fairly different. There are ergonomic seats with enhanced lateral support, a new gear stick branded with the letter ‘N’, red-rimmed air blowers, and stainless-steel pedal pads.
Powering the Hyundai i10 N Line is a 1.0-liter, three-cylinder T-GDi engine rated at 99 hp (74 kW), mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The special edition is slated to hit the showrooms next summer.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- All-new Jaguar XJ flashes its buttocks at the LR Defender premiere
- Nissan goes & builds its own ‘Francfort Show 2019’, with Juke Mk.2 and 20+ visitors
- 2020 Land Rover Defender is here at long last
- Mercedes-Benz debuts its Vision EQS Concept flagship in Frankfurt
- Hongqi unveils a 1,400-HP hypercar concept for Europe