Never call this unremarkable Ford Fusion drift car ‘unremarkable’
What you see here may seem like a mundane 2016 Ford Fusion Sport, but don’t be mistaken: the car packs a second-gen 5.0 Mustang Coyote V8 with 450 hp (336 kW) and is a true drift monster!
Responsible for delivering the torque to the rear wheels is a Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission, which has been ripped out of a 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustang.
A makeshift roll cage and a direct-flow exhaust system (i.e., no muffler) also deserve a mention. But be our guest and watch the video, you’ll be impressed.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-Benz GLC gets better ECU, new wheels from VÄTH
- What do you think of this Acid Green Audi RS4 Avant?
- U.S. coachbuilder considers Cadillac Escalade-V, Chevrolet Tahoe SS coupe conversions
- Ramsmobile unveils the Protos RM-X2, an SUV on tracks
- KIA Ceed GT gains sports points with new H&R springs