Bugatti Chiron & Veyron shine in full chrome wrap
You don’t often see a hypercar out in the street, that’s a fact of life. Five hypercars? Even less so.
Nonetheless, thanks to The Supercar Squad (France), we can have a good look at a McLaren P1 and four Bugattis – a Veyron 16.4 Super Sport Le Saphir Bleu, another Veyron SuperSport, a rare Ettore Bugatti Edition and a modern Chiron – standing parked next to each other. If we understand correctly, the collection belongs to a Mr. Gibraltar (not his real name).
Note that two out of five hypercars here come wrapped in chrome, which makes their sleek, aerodynamic silhouettes perfectly discernible even at night.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- CarWOW has four ultra-powerful SUVs sort it out on a drag strip
- Some of these Nissan Skylines cost barely more than a new iPhone
- Video: Mercedes AMG GT demolishes fire hydrant after colliding with Range Rover
- Rare Ford GT sells for $1.5M after 24-month cooldown period
- Launch control enables BMW M8 do 0-100 km/h in 2.88 s