2020 Genesis G70 facelift debuts in South Korea
Premium car manufacturer Genesis has unveiled the 2020 version of its G70 sedan/saloon. The car comes with a 3D dashboard, an innovative feature never before seen in the industry.
Other notable novelties include an extended range of active safety features: collision prevention, drowsiness warning, lane control, automatic high beam, and an advanced cruise control system that uses satellite navigation data. You may also purchase the new Genesis G70 with a rear/side vehicle monitoring system.
The facelift introduces a ‘smart’ climate control unit that automatically raises the glass whenever the car approaches a tunnel, stops taking in the air from the outside, and switches to recirculation mode.
The engine range stays the same: there is a 2.0-liter turbo-four engine with 252 hp (188 kW), a 3.3-liter twin-turbo V6 with 365 hp (272 kW), and a 2.2-liter diesel with 199 hp (149 kW). The available transmissions are six-speed manual and eight-speed automatic. Those settling for the 2.0-liter turbo version of the sedan may opt for the Ultimate Pack, which adds carbon side mirror caps and carbon garnishes for the steering wheel and the center console.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Toyota unveils Fortuner SUV facelift in Thailand
- Peugeot e-Traveller underway to Europe launch later this year
- Toyota Corolla shows off its sport chops in the new Special Edition
- 2021 Toyota Hilux shows up with better looks, suspension and diesel power
- Chevy Corvette for Europe packs more options and a hefty price tag