Overfinch to produce 10 unique Range Rovers for 315,000 USD each
British luxury car customizer Overfinch has come out with the Velocity Project based on the Range Rover SVAutobiography (V8, 575 hp / 429 kW).
The tuner leaves the engine in stock condition and instead focuses on the exterior and the cabin. The main features include 23-inch wheels, a new exhaust system, and a carbon-fiber body kit that encompasses two bumpers, the hood cover, side sill extensions, a spoiler, and a rear diffuser.
The inside space gets a deluxe makeover involving various types of leather and carbon fiber. The atelier volunteers to embroider the headrests with any custom lettering or image.
The asking price is $315,000, and the production will be limited to 10 units, each unique in some way.
The Overfinch Velocity will celebrate its premiere at the International Boat Show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Peek inside this spacious and well-designed Sprinter 4×4 campervan
- WIP: Extreme Turbo Systems teases a performance kit for the C8 Corvette Stingray
- You could scare kids with this murdered-out 1956 Chevy Bel Air
- SCL GLOBAL Concept unveils a large-scale styling kit for the Lamborghini Urus
- Vorsteiner’s Lamborghini Urus-X Aero Kit is already shipping, apparently