Lamborghini Aventador looks gorgeous in the new LB★Limited Works kit
In February last year, Japanese tuner Liberty Walk showed us a Lambo Aventador wearing a widebody kit called Martini. A couple days ago, the tuner pushed out another custom Aventador – similar, but not identical to the one mentioned above. Let us see what is new.
The flashy red and black aero kit sports the ‘LB★Limited Works’ label and includes massive fender flares, widened front and rear ends, and a racing-spec fixed rear wing.
The standard wheels were ditched in favor of large Forgiato rims with a matte-black finish, wrapped in ADVAN performance tires. The extremely low ride height betrays air suspension, and the brakes look much stronger than stock with larger perforated discs and yellow calipers. The exhaust system is also an aftermarket model (FI Exhaust), and it is made of titanium.
Dressed like this, we would expect the Lamborghini Aventador to steal the spotlight at any motor show. Wouldn’t you say so?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Peek inside this spacious and well-designed Sprinter 4×4 campervan
- WIP: Extreme Turbo Systems teases a performance kit for the C8 Corvette Stingray
- You could scare kids with this murdered-out 1956 Chevy Bel Air
- SCL GLOBAL Concept unveils a large-scale styling kit for the Lamborghini Urus
- Vorsteiner’s Lamborghini Urus-X Aero Kit is already shipping, apparently