ABT Sportsline launches new options for the Audi SQ8
ABT Sportsline has launched a range of customization options for the diesel-powered SUV Audi SQ8. Let us glance over the highlights.
The ECU tune seems to steal the spotlight this time around. The SQ8 normally leaves the assembly lines with 435 hp (324 kW) and 900 Nm (664 lb-ft) under the hood. Once you plug in the ABT Engine Control module (external; takes a minute to install), these numbers go up to 510 hp (380 kW) and 970 Nm (715 lb-ft). This should reduce the standard sprint time from 4.8 to about 4.6 seconds, although no official data is available.
You may further personalize your Audi SQ8 by adding a new front apron with larger air intakes, fender and side skirt extensions, a carbon-fiber rear apron and spoiler, a blacked-out front grille, and lowering springs. Audi’s in-house tuner suggests going for the 23-inch ABT Sport HR wheel set, but there are plenty of other options to choose from.
Interior goodies will be coming later.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara