Toyota 86 launches into drifting all Rube Goldberg-style
Tire manufacturer Nitto has released a funny video showing a complex chain reaction culminating in a Ferrari-engined Toyota 86 setting off into a wild drift.
Ryan Tuerck, professional racing driver and participant of the Formula Drift series, will be using Nitto tires for his 2019/2020 season, hence the video. Highlights of the Rube Goldberg-esque contraption include exploding firecrackers, an axe, arrows, and even a quadcopter. The drifting sequence itself isn’t unmanned, of course, Ryan Tuerck not being the kind of person to let his ride freewheel into a crash...
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- World’s last Saab goes under the hammer for $48k
- California clamps down on emissions, leaves only Ford, VW, BMW and Hondas on the streets
- 1,011 km/h is Bloodhound LSR’s new speed record
- African monarch treats his family to $16M worth of luxury cars
- Video: Watch Ken Block drive his Hoonitruck round the 99 Bends and up to the Heaven’s Gate