Last McLaren 600LT Coupe rolls off the line and straight to Canada
McLaren has finished producing its 600LT Coupe series. The last supercar just shipped to a client in Canada.
The ‘farewell’ vehicle sports a tricolor livery that the design team has reportedly spent 120 hours conceptualizing, and the cabin is trimmed to match.
This particular 600LT Coupe also flaunts several exclusive carbon-fiber aero parts, such as the front spoiler and splitter, the side mirror caps, and the rear bumper.
Inside, the seats have also been put onto carbon frames, which reduced the curb weight while probably launching the price into open space.
Powering the last 600LT is the standard McLaren 3.8 V8 rated at 600 hp (447 kW).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- World’s last Saab goes under the hammer for $48k
- California clamps down on emissions, leaves only Ford, VW, BMW and Hondas on the streets
- 1,011 km/h is Bloodhound LSR’s new speed record
- African monarch treats his family to $16M worth of luxury cars
- Video: Watch Ken Block drive his Hoonitruck round the 99 Bends and up to the Heaven’s Gate