ABT imbues the diesel-chugging Audi S6 with more agility
ABT Sportsline has worked its tuner magic on the 2020 Audi S6 Avant. Let us see what the upgrade is about.
In Europe, the Audi S6 Avant TDI ships with a three-liter, six-cylinder turbo unit assisted by an electric supercharger and a starter/generator add-on. The total output amounts to a respectable 345 hp (257 kW) along with 700 Nm (516 lb-ft) of torque.
ABT massages the powertrain for an increase to 378 hp (282 kW) and 760 Nm (561 lb-ft), which enables the wagon to sprint from zero to one hundred kilometers per hour (62 mph) in 4.9 seconds instead of the factory-guaranteed 5.1s. The top speed likely stays unchanged at 250 km/h (155 mph), although this is not official.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Peek inside this spacious and well-designed Sprinter 4×4 campervan
- WIP: Extreme Turbo Systems teases a performance kit for the C8 Corvette Stingray
- You could scare kids with this murdered-out 1956 Chevy Bel Air
- SCL GLOBAL Concept unveils a large-scale styling kit for the Lamborghini Urus
- Vorsteiner’s Lamborghini Urus-X Aero Kit is already shipping, apparently