Maserati GranCabrio bolsters confidence thanks to Mariani Car Styling
Italian carmaker Maserati gave its GranTurismo and GranCabrio an extensive facelift two years ago. Both cars won much in terms of visual appeal, but the smallish wheels spoiled the impression a bit. This is where Mariani Car Styling comes in with a solution.
The in-house-designed, three-piece forged wheel set measures 20x10 inches on the front axle and 20x12 inches on the rear axle. Combined with Pirelli P-Zero and lowered suspension (KW Variant 3), the wheels look simply gorgeous and a much better fit the model. Furthermore, they increase the road grip surface by at least 7.5 square centimeters per wheel, translating into better dynamics and control.
The Maserati GranCabrio by Mariani additionally sports a custom, hand-made exhaust system that lends its naturally aspirated V8 a much more powerful sound.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara