The Ajlani Drakuma aspires to steal the Pagani spotlight
UAE-based hypercar builder Ajlani Motors seems to want a reputation of this world’s second Pagani. The company has just unveiled its first vehicle, the Drakuma.
The mid-engine coupe you see here is but a life-sized mock-up of the real thing, but the company claims it will soon enter production armed with a 1,200-hp (895-kW) engine. Its design leans towards the draconian, especially the wing-like doors.
No further technical details are available at the moment. One could assume that the Ajlani Drakuma will be mostly made from carbon fiber, but that is about it. The engine is a twin-turbo V8 situated between the axles, but its origin remains unknown.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- McLaren F1 ‘ideological successor’ debuts with a huge aerodynamic fan in the back
- Giugiaro unveils two-seater e-SUV concept named GFG Style 2030
- Volkswagen puts a name on its new affordable SUV
- Peugeot unveils its newest track-only hypercar for FIA WEC 2022-2023
- Nissan explains why the IDx never came to be