Kia unveils two Seltos-based concept SUVs
Both vehicles are present at the Los-Angeles Auto Show right now, and both have interesting features to look at.
The first one is called X–Line Trail Attack and targets active off-road enthusiasts. It packs eight powerful Hella headlights, an AWD system with an inter-axle differential lock, more trunk space, a winch, and 17-inch wheels wrapped in off-road tires. The ride height amounts to 235 millimeters (9.2 inches), which is 50 mm (2”) higher than stock.
In contrast, the X–Line Urban is being advertised as a city dweller, despite the fact that it also has a few cross-country features. It comes painted grey with a roof rack and a hood with a motor dome. Like its sibling, it boasts a 50mm (2”) lift alongside 17-inch wheels and AWD + torque control.
Both come powered by a 1.6-liter turbocharged engine sending 175 hp (130 kW) to the wheels through a seven-speed DCT.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- McLaren F1 ‘ideological successor’ debuts with a huge aerodynamic fan in the back
- Giugiaro unveils two-seater e-SUV concept named GFG Style 2030
- Volkswagen puts a name on its new affordable SUV
- Peugeot unveils its newest track-only hypercar for FIA WEC 2022-2023
- Nissan explains why the IDx never came to be