Lamborghini teases a new supercar, but it ain’t real
The Italian luxury carmaker has posted a short video dedicated to a new car called the Vision Gran Turismo. As you may have guessed, it will exist exclusively in the Gran Turismo video game series.
The approach has its obvious downsides, but there are upsides as well – such as having unrestricted freedom in styling the car body. That said, the tiny teaser video reveals next to nothing at this moment.
Lamborghini is also far from being the first to have jumped on the Gran Turismo bandwagon. The Jaguar Gran Turismo Sport Concept revealed not too long ago is but one example.
The virtual 3D vehicle will be unveiled on official terms in a couple days.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- McLaren F1 ‘ideological successor’ debuts with a huge aerodynamic fan in the back
- Giugiaro unveils two-seater e-SUV concept named GFG Style 2030
- Volkswagen puts a name on its new affordable SUV
- Peugeot unveils its newest track-only hypercar for FIA WEC 2022-2023
- Nissan explains why the IDx never came to be