Hennessey unveils the Goliath 700 kit for Sierra & Silverado
Remember the three-axled Chevrolet Silverado 6×6 Goliath by Hennessey Performance? The tuner just launched a similar-looking body kit for the GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado trucks.
According to Hennessey, the Goliath 700 is a ‘trimmed-down’ copy of the original, but this description doesn’t do the kit the justice it deserves. Look at it, and you will see that the kit is every bit as hardcore as its source of inspiration, minus the third axle.
The Stage 1 package contains metallic bumpers, DRLs, a lift kit for 3.5 – 4 inches (85 – 100 mm), original body graphics, and 20-inch in-house-designed rims wrapped in Toyo Offroad tires 35 inches large.
The Stage 2 complements this with convenient running boards and a supercharger upgrade for the 6.2-liter V8 that pushes it to 700 hp (522 kW). It also increases the tire size to 37 inches and raises suspension by 6 inches (150 mm).
Hennessey Performance says you can order the kit at your nearest GMC or Chevrolet dealership in the USA.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Peek inside this spacious and well-designed Sprinter 4×4 campervan
- WIP: Extreme Turbo Systems teases a performance kit for the C8 Corvette Stingray
- You could scare kids with this murdered-out 1956 Chevy Bel Air
- SCL GLOBAL Concept unveils a large-scale styling kit for the Lamborghini Urus
- Vorsteiner’s Lamborghini Urus-X Aero Kit is already shipping, apparently