The Covini 6SW is world’s only mass-produced, street-legal supercar with six wheels
The Italian automaker premiered the 6SW over a decade ago, but you can still order a copy as long as you can afford to pay $650,000 or more for it.
The company says the extra pair of wheels on the front axle improves road traction and enables faster and easier cornering. The car also brakes more efficiently in this version.
Every Covini 6SW comes powered by a 4.2-liter V8 rated north of 500 hp (375 kW). You may choose between two transmissions: six-speed manual and six-speed/single-clutch automatic.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Peek inside this spacious and well-designed Sprinter 4×4 campervan
- WIP: Extreme Turbo Systems teases a performance kit for the C8 Corvette Stingray
- You could scare kids with this murdered-out 1956 Chevy Bel Air
- SCL GLOBAL Concept unveils a large-scale styling kit for the Lamborghini Urus
- Vorsteiner’s Lamborghini Urus-X Aero Kit is already shipping, apparently