Agent 007’s Aston Martin shoots bullets from headlights
A brief trailer of the 25th instalment in the James Bond franchise just went live. The footage shows a bit of everything – dangerous stunts, shootouts, car chases, and of course 007’s custom-built Aston Martin.
In the movie coming up in 2020, director Cary Joji Fukunaga puts 007 behind the steering wheel of an Aston Martin V8 Vantage and an Aston Martin Rapide E. The company’s two other models – Valhalla and DB5 – are also starring. The antagonists will be driving the latest generation of the Land Rover Defender.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Taylor Aerocar is a vintage flying car worth $1M
- Tesla Model 3 plows into a police car in Autopilot mode
- Elon Musk drives the Cybertruck to a restaurant and into a bollard
- Fiat 124 Spider says farewell to Europe, other markets likely to follow
- Chevrolet Suburban makes it onto the Hollywood Walk of Fame