Jeep Gladiator Rubicon gets (mis)treated to tiny wheels
The pickup truck belongs to the Launch Edition, which shipped in just over 4,000 units, and boasts a ginormous aftermarket spoiler alongside plentiful LED lights and itsy-bitsy 13-inch rollers.
Colorful LEDs adorn the pillars, the roof, the front bumper, the windshield and the wheel arches both outside and inside – overall, we’d say the owner had his Christmas decorations done well in advance this year.
As for the wheel size choice, though, ‘baffling’ does not do it justice. The 13-inch Dayton rims coated with chrome and wrapped in puny 155/80 tires look microscopic on a truck the size of the Rubicon. With no satisfying official explanation provided, social media commenters agree that the man must have lost a bet and is now obligated by honor to drive this atrocity.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara