Prior Design debuts its Rolls Royce Wraith styling package live
The German tuner had been teasing us with ‘making-of’ videos for quite a while, so seeing the finished Wraith at the 2019 Essen Motor show in Germany was very welcome.
In its new interpretation, the ultra-opulent Grand Tourer sports a completely redesigned front with a massive air intake and a built-in spoiler, slightly enlarged fenders with gill-like openings for brake cooling, a new rear bumper and diffuser, and a trunk lip.
The tuner encase the sides of the car in a matte-black wrap while leaving the middle glossy-black for contrast. The result looks unusual and stands out quite a bit.
Wrapping up the project are in-house PD3 Forged rims and a lowered stance. The cabin stays stock, but Prior Design will undertake just about any customization you ask for.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara