Hennessey Performance showcases its 1,000-HP Jeep Gladiator Maximus
The famous Texan tuner has posted a video on YouTube telling a story about one of its latest projects, a $200,000 Jeep Gladiator truck tuned to 1,000 horsepower (745 kilowatts) at the crank.
The Jeep Gladiator is quite an attractive bargain on its own, combining everyday use versatility with excellent off-road qualities. The Maximus truck built by Hennessey dials the latter up to 11, though.
Aside from the huge performance upgrade stemming from its tuned 6.2-liter HEMI V8, the pickup boasts retractable running boards, new bumpers front and rear, a 6.5-inch (166-mm) suspension lift, enormous all-terrain tires, King shocks, and heavy-duty axles.
Hennessey will produce the Jeep Gladiator Maximus in a series of 24, with prices beginning at the aforementioned U.S. $200,000 mark.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara