Karma01 launches yet another Lambo Aventador kit
Owners of the Lamborghini Aventador LP700 are decidedly spoilt for choice: the number of body kits available for the model lies in the dozens. A few days ago, DSG Performance, Inc. made its own contribution.
The U.S.-based tuner gives the sporty coupe a brand-new front bumper and fender flares with enormous vents for brake cooling. The rear boasts an even more extreme-looking diffuser than usual, many air openings not unlike those on the LB★Silhouette WORKS 458 and… and that would be it. Rather surprisingly, the Italian supercar makes do without a rear wing or spoiler of any kind this time around.
The vivid-yellow show car rides as low as possible on ultra-wide aftermarket wheels and makes everyone within a mile radius aware of its presence thanks to the new performance exhaust system.
How do you like this one by DSG Performance, Inc.?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- This Kahn Design’d Jeep Wrangler could be Barbie’s choice SUV
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?