Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo hood gets stuffed with 1,200 horses
Metaphorically, of course. In this video, Shmee150 tells us about the latest project by Zyrus Engineering: a massively boosted Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo.
The Norwegian tuner calls its creation the Zyrus LP1200. The main highlight, of course, comes in the shape of the modified 5.2-liter V10 engine twin-turbocharged to deliver 1,200 horsepower (895 kilowatts) to the wheels. This means a power-to-weight ratio of 1:1 (the car weighs in at 1,200 kilograms).
According to the company, it had to add a total of 500 new components to the car, including a widebody kit made out of carbon fiber. The humongous rear wing looks especially impressive.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?
- Performmaster injects some serious horsepower into Mercedes-AMG G63