Roush Performance launches accessories for the new Ford F-150
Dedicated Ford tuner Roush Performance has designed a number of third-party options for the newest F-150 truck currently on the market.
Those familiar with Roush stuff will not find many surprises in the lineup, since ‘more of the same’ pretty much describes it. That said, while the company’s latest major release – the Roush Nitemare – targeted urban drivers first and foremost, this one once again switches focus towards off-road equipment.
This includes, among other things, a suspension lift kit (a mixture of Roush’s own and Fox 2.0 components), 20-inch in-house-designed wheels with 33-inch tires, and a truck bed rack with a LED bar at the top.
Also on offer are a new radiator grille, a front apron with an under shield, wheel arch extensions, running boards, vinyl wraps, and a valve-controlled stainless steel exhaust system.
Interior highlights include a new leather trim and a lockable safe compartment concealed in the center console.
The prices are pending. The video is also missing, but you can watch the older one provided here to get an approximate idea of what’s to expect.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- This Kahn Design’d Jeep Wrangler could be Barbie’s choice SUV
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?