Porsche 935 gets rescued from oblivion, becomes an EV
The Porsche 935 is one of the marque’s most influential racecars in history, largely owing to its turbocharged engine and slanted front. Bisimoto found this particular example in dismal condition and restored it to its former glory – but as an EV.
The car now boasts a single high-end electric engine rated at 636 horsepower (474 kilowatts). You may think this made it slower than before, but watch the video, and you will get enough proof that it is just as fast, if not faster.
This particular 935 also flaunts a retro-style Kremer Racing K3 body dating back to the late 1970s, a snazzy black-and-pink livery, and other eye candy.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- This Kahn Design’d Jeep Wrangler could be Barbie’s choice SUV
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?