Like to show off? This BMW X4 by Hamann may suit you
Many agree that the second generation of the BMW X4 is a failure in terms of design aesthetics, but tuners make money fixing such things, now don’t they? Let’s see what Hamann Motorsports has to say on the matter.
The customization shop holds that BMW developed its coupe-like SUV for those who like to stand out from the rest of the crowd. As such, it focused on emphasizing the bold, if controversial, features of the X4, rather than mitigating them.
So far, the proposed styling kit includes a front spoiler, fender covers and a rear diffuser. The full package also includes in-house-designed lowering springs, quad exhaust tips, and new 22-inch Anniversary Evo wheels.
Hamann still isn’t accepting pre-orders, which means that changes may be made later on in the styling of individual parts or the contents of the kit as a whole. Personally, we hope the tuner does something with the rear wing depicted here, which currently looks uncannily like an SUV-carrying handle…
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?
- Performmaster injects some serious horsepower into Mercedes-AMG G63