E.C.D. unveils the LR Defender 90 ‘Blackcomb’
E.C.D. Automotive Design has taken the wraps off its latest project: a previous-gen Land Rover Defender 90 restored and turned into a one-off work of art. Let us delve into the details.
The Blackcomb wears a Zermatt silver paint accentuated by glossy-black touches here and there, and rides on 18-inch Sawtooth alloys wrapped in BF Goodrich tires. The front bumper boasts integrated DRLs, an exoskeleton, and a niche for a winch.
The cabin avails itself to an abundance of premium black leather and Alcantara and houses bucket seats, a Momo steering wheel, various sensors, a state-of-the-art infotainment system, and a powerful speaker set accompanied by a subwoofer.
In terms of features, Blackcomb has Wi-Fi, remote engine start, twilight-sensitive headlights, a keyless entry system, and a 6.2-liter Corvette LS3 V8 under the hood with 565 hp (421 kW) at the crank.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- This Kahn Design’d Jeep Wrangler could be Barbie’s choice SUV
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?