Purple Dodge Demon trades fixed roof for retractable soft-top
Cape Coral is currently offering a one-off 2018 Dodge Demon convertible with a purple paintjob and a drop-top.
Droptop Customs of High Springs, Florida, USA is responsible for the job. The car packs a humongous V8 supercharged to deliver 840 hp (626 kW) and only has 172 miles (277 kilometers) under the belt. Its technical condition is being described as top-notch, and the asking price is U.S. $146,000.
Aside from the hydraulic soft-top that takes just 20 seconds to extend, the unique convertible sports numerous metallic body reinforcements to compensate for the missing fixed roof.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- This Kahn Design’d Jeep Wrangler could be Barbie’s choice SUV
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?