Mini unveils the new Sidewalk convertible
Although the first Mini Sidewalk came out as early as 2007, this year’s version improves on it in many ways.
The car sports plenty of interesting visual detail, such as the stripes on the hood, the stylish Sidewalk badges, the new 17-inch wheels, and the retractable soft top made of black fabric adorned with a silvery pattern. The inside space uses yellow and blue color accents, and the aluminum door sills bear the name of the car on them.
Even in its most basic form, the new Sidewalk ships with anti-fog lights, LED headlights, interior lighting, and climate control.
The model will hit the market later this year with an assortment of engines rated up to 192 hp (143 kW). Transmission can be six-speed manual or seven-speed automatic.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Bentley unveils the six Mulliner Bacalar trim options
- Mazda celebrates 100th birthday with a special edition of its entire range
- Volkswagen Tiguan & Arteon to get PHEV variants in Europe soon
- It’s Official: Audi will build its EVs on four different platforms
- 4th-gen Nissan X-Trail leaks via patent pics