Prior Design indulges Robert Geiss with an OTT Lambo Urus body kit
The latest aerodynamic kit Prior Design made for the Lamborghini Urus could be described as polarizing at best with its grotesque fender flares, a huge diffuser, and a bulging hood – but the client likes it, which is what really matters.
Styled like this, the Italian SUV doesn’t even look as much badass or aggressive as just frankly garish and over-the-top. Still, famous German businessman and media person Robert Geiss considers it a worthy addition to his collection.
Made of carbon fiber, the kit also includes a front splitter, a radiator grille, different running boards, and a roof-mounted rear wing. 24-inch glossy black rims with Y-shaped spokes round off the impression.
From the technical point of view, the car stays stock except for the slight lowering (courtesy of H&R springs). The standard 4.0-liter V8 keeps churning out its usual 641 hp (478 kW).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- This Kahn Design’d Jeep Wrangler could be Barbie’s choice SUV
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?