Audi SQ8 gets power-tuned to 510 PS and 970 Nm
ABT Sportsline, the leading tuner of the entire Volkswagen Group, has launched its customization program for the Audi SQ8. Let us see what is on offer.
The main treat comes in the form of a performance upgrade. ABT installs its own chip to boost the 4.0-liter turbocharged diesel V8 from its original 435 hp (324 kW) to 510 hp (380 kW). The torque simultaneously goes up from 900 Nm (664 lb-ft) to 970 Nm (715 lb-ft). Boosted like this, the SUV sprints 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.6 seconds, rather than the factory-rated 4.8 s.
Aside from this, ABT Sportsline has a body kit going for the model, which consists of a front spoiler, a roof wing, and exhaust tips. As usual, wheel selection is pretty wide and includes large 22- and even 23-inch options coming in a variety of matte and glossy finishes.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?
- Performmaster injects some serious horsepower into Mercedes-AMG G63