Video: Supercar-like BMW X6 M goes out on a test drive
YouTube channel The Smoking Tire has posted a video with a review of a custom F86 BMW X6 M, which had been boosted to supercar levels of performance. Fancy a glimpse?
The coupe-shaped SUV received larger turbochargers, a new intercooler, and a completely different exhaust system, including the downpipe. It also rides with no catalysts and an extensive ECU update, which enables it to churn out up to 760 PS (750 hp, or 553 kW).
The exterior stays almost stock, tinted windows and low ride height being the only exceptions.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- This Kahn Design’d Jeep Wrangler could be Barbie’s choice SUV
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?