H&R springs now available for the Mercedes-Benz CLA
History knows many cases of carmakers trying to turn their successful hatchbacks into saloons and failing miserably. Mercedes-Benz was lucky enough to nail it with the A-Class -> CLA conversion, though. No wonder H&R released lowering springs for the model.
The full spring set for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA saloon costs €280 and brings the car 20 mm (0.8”) down on the rear axle. The front axle goes down by between 25 and 30 mm (1” – 1.2”), depending on the model. However slight it may seem, the lowering enhances the looks of the car while making it easier to steer into fast curves. As for the long-distance comfort, the manufacturer claims it remains virtually unchanged from stock.
Also in stock are H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, which start from €45 per axle.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- This Kahn Design’d Jeep Wrangler could be Barbie’s choice SUV
- Vilner unveils Porsche 911 with a sophisticated multi-layered interior
- Kahn Design unveils another Mercedes-Benz X-Class body kit
- Feast your eyes on this ultra-rare Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R VSpec II
- Would you stand your Mercedes S 500 L being treated like a sports car?