Turbo-4 Toyota Supra arrives in Europe
Toyota had originally intended to offer the four-cylinder engine version of its A90 Supra exclusively in Japan, but market demand made it change its mind. The entry-level Supra will launch in Europe in March 2020.
The only engine you can get with the Euro-spec Supra right now is a 3.0-liter I6 turbo rated at 340 hp (254 kW). The sports car does the 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) sprint in 4.3 seconds with this unit on board. The new I4 turbo will start shipping soon, promising 258 hp (192 kW) and 400 Nm (295 lb-ft) of torque. The sprint time is estimated at 5.2 seconds with this one. Both engines are provided by BMW.
Prices are pending.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Bentley unveils the six Mulliner Bacalar trim options
- Mazda celebrates 100th birthday with a special edition of its entire range
- Volkswagen Tiguan & Arteon to get PHEV variants in Europe soon
- It’s Official: Audi will build its EVs on four different platforms
- 4th-gen Nissan X-Trail leaks via patent pics