Preview: DMC Porsche 911.992 body kit
German tuner DMC seems to have settled on the aerodynamic kit design for the newest 992 generation of the Porsche 911 Carrera S (4S). Based on the pics and the video, there is a distinct ‘retro’ component involved.
The kit is called Emozione GT and reminds us of the last year’s Lamborghini Huracan Omaggio by the same company. That package notably included a rear wing inspired by that of the 1985 Countach LP 5000 Quattrovalvole. Today’s Carrera S has a similarly nostalgic rear wing design – but it works, at least in our opinion. Furthermore, the tuner claims that the stock rear spoiler retains its ability to retract and extend as the manufacturer intended.
The remaining parts – the front apron, the side skirts and the rear diffuser – are also going to be made from carbon fiber or Kevlar.
Aside from the aerodynamic package, DMC has a chip tune in the works for the Porsche 911 (992), which brings it 510 hp (380 kW) and 610 Nm (450 lb-ft) of torque. A performance-oriented exhaust system is also going to be available soon.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara