LB-Silhouette WORKS unleashes the true Godzilla spirit
We’ve long lost count of Nissan GT-R body kits, but this latest example by LB-Silhouette WORKS takes the cake as one of the boldest, ever.
The so-called GT Nissan 35GT-RR package comes in two forms: GT Wing and New Style. The rear wing design seems to be the only big difference between the two. Parts ship in affordable GFRP and expensive carbon fiber, and you may mix the two however you want.
The sheer scale of the project is nothing short of astounding: the entire body, except perhaps only the doors and the roof, is new. The front spoiler houses humongous air intakes, a splitter and side canards, the wheel arches boast highly unusual styling that nonetheless fits the overall design like a glove, and the rear diffuser almost touches down thanks to air suspension.
The full program additionally includes an engine boost, an FI Exhaust system and LD97 wheels (look at the photos and watch the video for several different wheel sets available).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara