LB-Silhouette WORKS unleashes the true Godzilla spirit
We’ve long lost count of Nissan GT-R body kits, but this latest example by LB-Silhouette WORKS takes the cake as one of the boldest, ever.
The so-called GT Nissan 35GT-RR package comes in two forms: GT Wing and New Style. The rear wing design seems to be the only big difference between the two. Parts ship in affordable GFRP and expensive carbon fiber, and you may mix the two however you want.
The sheer scale of the project is nothing short of astounding: the entire body, except perhaps only the doors and the roof, is new. The front spoiler houses humongous air intakes, a splitter and side canards, the wheel arches boast highly unusual styling that nonetheless fits the overall design like a glove, and the rear diffuser almost touches down thanks to air suspension.
The full program additionally includes an engine boost, an FI Exhaust system and LD97 wheels (look at the photos and watch the video for several different wheel sets available).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911