TR3 Performance builds a Hellcat-swapped Jeep Gladiator
Florida-based tuner TR3 Performance has unveiled its own take on the latest Gladiator truck. Want a look?
By far the biggest highlight of the entire project is the car’s new V8 6.2 Hellcat mill rated at 717 PS (707 hp, or 527 kilowatts). The supercharged monster engine comes to replace the stock V6 with its meager 289 PS (285 hp, or 213 kilowatts). The entire fuel and exhaust systems are new, too.
On the outside, the TR3 Performance truck boasts a wider wheel span, 64 millimeters (2.5 inches) of added ride height, fender flares, new running boards, heavy-duty bumpers, additional lighting all around, and 35-inch off-road tires.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911