TR3 Performance builds a Hellcat-swapped Jeep Gladiator
Florida-based tuner TR3 Performance has unveiled its own take on the latest Gladiator truck. Want a look?
By far the biggest highlight of the entire project is the car’s new V8 6.2 Hellcat mill rated at 717 PS (707 hp, or 527 kilowatts). The supercharged monster engine comes to replace the stock V6 with its meager 289 PS (285 hp, or 213 kilowatts). The entire fuel and exhaust systems are new, too.
On the outside, the TR3 Performance truck boasts a wider wheel span, 64 millimeters (2.5 inches) of added ride height, fender flares, new running boards, heavy-duty bumpers, additional lighting all around, and 35-inch off-road tires.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara
- Hennessey updates its Lincoln Navigator HPE600 to 2020 spec