Dusk sun-kissed BMW 8 Gran Coupé goes up on sale at BMW Abu Dhabi
Granted, the exterior of the BMW M8 xDrive flagship coupe may appeal to more folks out there than that of the 840i Gran Coupe, but paying €170,000 just for the looks, as opposed to €95,000? As BMW Abu Dhabi demonstrates, it might be not worth it.
This particular BMW 840i Gran Coupé wears a Sunset Orange vinyl wrap and boasts a number of freshly designed AC Schnitzer options. This includes a front apron complete with splitter and flaps, side sill splitters, and plenty of black accents, particularly on the front grille, the arches and the glass frames. All components are made of visible carbon.
21-inch M-Performance BiColor Forged wheels round off the stylish image of the 8-Series Gran Coupe from the Emirates.
How would you like this one as an alternative to the M8?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911