Video: Dodge teases upcoming Durango SRT Hellcat in a new F&F trailer
The ninth instalment in the Fast & Furious movie franchise is coming up soon, and Dodge decided to shoot a promo video for it. Aside from a few cars familiar to most of us, the footage briefly reveals the still-unreleased Durango SRT Hellcat.
The SUV that looks just like a performance-oriented modification of the Durango makes an appearance in two short scenes. Unofficial sources claim that the car will reach the market next year and replace the long outdated Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk in its segment. Allegedly, it will come powered by a 6.2-liter V8 rated at 717 PS (707 hp; 527 kW).
The premiere date for the Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat has not been announced yet, but everything indicates that we will not be seeing it at any of the auto shows in North America coming up in the next few months.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Bentley unveils the six Mulliner Bacalar trim options
- Mazda celebrates 100th birthday with a special edition of its entire range
- Volkswagen Tiguan & Arteon to get PHEV variants in Europe soon
- It’s Official: Audi will build its EVs on four different platforms
- 4th-gen Nissan X-Trail leaks via patent pics