German tuner pushes Lamborghini Urus to 832 HP
Keyvany has unveiled a tuning project named Keyrus. Aside from a crazy-looking body kit, the Lamborghini SUV gains a whopping 182 hp (135 kW) in this new version.
Substituting carbon fiber parts for stock bodywork has made the bulky car 34 kilograms (75 lbs) lighter on the front axle and 41 kg (90 lbs) lighter on the rear one. The team fitted the enormous front air intakes with Y-shaped LED patterns similar to those of the main headlights and swapped the stock wheels for a new 24-inch set.
Perhaps most importantly, Keyvany managed to boost the stock V8 4.0 TT engine from its standard 650 hp (485 kW) and 850 Nm (627 lb-ft) of torque all the way up to 832 hp (620 kW) and 1,100 Nm (811 lb-ft).
Tuned like this, the monstrous luxury SUV sprints 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 3.3 seconds instead of 3.6, and only hits its speed ceiling at 325 km/h (202 mph).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Almost Authentic: You can turn your Mustang GT into a Shelby GT500 for less
- Wald International launches a body kit for the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Tuner attempts to bring the BMW M340i to M4 levels of performance
- Hyundai i30N gains H&R suspension options
- Pickup Design finds a way to set the X-Class apart from Nissan Navara