BMW 8 Gran Coupe (G16) wins a stability upgrade from H&R
Third-party suspension vendor H&R launched a lowering kit for the BMW M850i xDrive a year ago (see video), but it wasn’t compatible with the non-M 8-Series Gran Coupe (G16) – until now.
The new spring set costs €434 and drops the ride height by 25 mm (1”) on both axles. The car becomes more maneuverable and stable in turns, and the long-distance comfort should stay at the same level as before – at least, this is what the company claims.
Also in stock are H&R Trak+ wheel spacers (from €45/axle) that you can use to broaden the wheelspan by between 6 and 50 mm (0.2” – 2”).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911